Whether it be a theatre, TV or film production, commercials, computer games or live action shows our co-ordinators can offer expert advice and hands on experience to make your action effective and exciting.
Our co-ordinators have knowledge of dramatic theory, history, directing, teaching and acting as well as their extensive fight knowledge.
We create dramatic action that is:
- Safe for cast and crew
- Suitable to the ability of the participants involved
- Achievable within the available time frame
- Complimentary to the characters, style and genre
- Technically appropriate for the medium it is being performed in
- Visually exciting - using rhythm, timing and choreography
- Able to tell a story and aid in character progression
From pre- to post-production, we provide:
- Script analysis
- Costing and budget breakdowns
- Casting services for actors and fight performers
- Weapon and gun hire
- Cast / talent fight training
- Action direction and fight choreography
- Armourers and specialist crew
- Health and safety expertise
Action can vary widely from true realism to outright fantasy depending upon the requirements of a particular production and the director's vision.
All of our co-ordinators are accredited teachers for stage and screen combat academies recognised by Equity. They have knowledge of health & safety and risk assessments and are well versed in a broad range of weapon systems and a variety of martial arts both historical and modern.
Previous work has involved choreographing and co-ordinating medieval battles, sci-fi combat, Elizabethan rapier duels, military assaults, slap stick, prison brawls, street fights, zombie carnage, bare knuckle boxing, assassinations, martial arts, muggings and domestic violence; all for screen, stage, live events and motion capture.
Contact us if you need a co-ordinator for your production »